Crazy fans!
Hayden is normally a Seahawk fan but since her team wasn't playing she was cheering on her Uncle Brad's team. Thanks Hayden you look so beautiful in your dress!

As you all know the Steelers won the Superbowl championship. The refs did an excellent job on the calls, and the challenges were changed if need be. So now can we let the 2005/2006 game go??
Way to go Steelers! We look forward to next years Superbowl.

5 comments:
Hooray Steelers! It was an awesome ending to a great game! Congrats to the Powell family! And thanks for the dress. She rocked it!
Where do we get a dress like that?! Love it!!!
Maureen
Jenna- of course I remember you!! Thank you so much for your post. I'll be checking your blog, now that I know you have one!
oh my goodness! when the cardinals got that touchdown in the last few minutes i though oh man! the powells are probably howling! haha then the steelers ended the game. it was awesome! I thought your husband would be celebrating :)
Congratulations Powell family on another fantastic Steelers victory. We love you all! Can't wait to see you again! love, Grandpa & Grandma
Post a Comment