
Kendal and Michal

This is the first time Logan played air hockey, it was fun to watch

The ramp was a great idea, both Logan and Kendal got strikes!

Brad and Logan

Today we went bowling. There was no talking Logan out of going. Logan's friend Kendal joined us and we all had such a fun time. We really should go more, it is close and relatively inexpensive.
The kids love the Dance Nation game, how cute are their dance moves?
4 comments:
Spooky, John took our girls bowling this week as well!!! They had such a good time, I couldn't go as I had to do the weekly food shop:( Next time!
Nice booty shakin' moves!!!!
Shay
I've never thought to go bowling with kids. We haven't been for ages. What a great idea!
We'd love to see you guys soon. Let me know if you have a free day next week!
Yay!! I miss bowling. I remember going with my cousin and his two young kids a few years ago... we used bumpers and the kids beat the pants off of me (even though I was using the bumpers too!) I never saw the ramp thing. I'll have to keep that in mind for a couple years down the road when I take Radar for his first bowling adventure!
Post a Comment