Ok, ok I GIVE already!!!! :D Surely I can't beat little Logan's famous leg!!!! You tell him, we say "Go Steelers" just for HIM!!!
You def can't help what kind of fan you marry....mine is a Redskins fan, I about got BOOTED out of Dick's Sporting Goods the day I asked if they had anything Redskins in the store. It was a close call!!!
4 comments:
Ok, ok I GIVE already!!!! :D Surely I can't beat little Logan's famous leg!!!! You tell him, we say "Go Steelers" just for HIM!!!
You def can't help what kind of fan you marry....mine is a Redskins fan, I about got BOOTED out of Dick's Sporting Goods the day I asked if they had anything Redskins in the store. It was a close call!!!
How about a little love for the purple?! ;) Ha!
I need some help here, where are the Steelers based? Anyway, GO Steelers GO, does that help?!!!!!
I hear you! Nothing like a little Steeler love! But now I've been abandoned and will have to watch the Superbowl by myself! Go Steelers!
Maureen
Yay GO STEELERS! Nice game sis!!! We love you and will be rooting for the Steelers in two weeks!
Shay
Post a Comment