Saturday, January 10, 2009

Taylor comes to visit!

How sweet is Miss Taylor!

Doesn't Misti look fabulous!
Madeleine, Logan and Max!


Misti and Taylor arrived Wednesday from Oregon. Taylor had a revision surgery about 6 weeks ago and it was time for her dreaded Spica cast to come off. Wednesday morning Misty and I met up at Niki's house. The kids played and had a great time. Wednesday afternoon, Taylor got her cast off and Peter began molding for her new "helper" leg.
Thursday Niki and Misty came over to my house to play. Misty and Taylor stayed until after dinner and Misty and I had a wonderful time catching up and chatting about life.
Friday Misty and I met at the zoo. After the zoo Taylor tried her "test" leg.
I just had such a wonderful week with Misti. We got to know each other so much more. Our kids played great together, and I know that Misti will be a friend of mine for a lifetime.
Thanks Misti for coming, I can't wait until you move back home.

5 comments:

Chris said...

We love the otters...always a fan favorite in our family.

Misti said...

You are the Bomb Diggity Martha. By the way, I need your play dough recipe.

I had a fab time and am so thankful you were brought into my life via our children.

I still need to lose 50 pounds....

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say fifty, you are beautiful Misty!
Cute pics sis! Looks like you had lots of fun with friends!
Shay

karissa said...

So sorry we missed you Jenna, can't believe we were both there and didn't run into each other. It wasn't even too crowded! Soon we'll have to have some fun together.

Niki said...

Misti is fabulous! We had a great time too.