
Logan is in the "no cavity club" again. He went to the dentist last week and they say his teeth look great. I hope that he never has to experience all the dental problems I have had. We will go to the dentist again in 6months and hope to be in the club again then.
4 comments:
i didn't even know that kids could get cavities at their age. Silas went to the dentist last week and did great. We also go every 6 months. At least we're doing something right :)
From the time that I was 5 until I was in college I used to be a swimmer. I was in the pool 5 or 6 days a week. And even though I ate some junk and drank some soda, I never had a cavity growing up. It wasn't until I stopped swimming regularly that I started getting cavities! It's just a theory, but I think that all the cholorine made the difference... just in case Logan likes swimming, it is the best sport on earth for you and this might just be one more cherry on top!
Congrats on the healthy chompers Logan!!!
Three cheers for that! We eat very little candy, brush the kids teeth and still Rylee got a 'sugar spot' cavity this year. The dentist blamed it on dried fruit-I thought it was a good substitute for treats and the dentist said it gives cavities-what am I to do?
Way to go Logan :-)
Way to go Logan!! It is such a relief when they get the all clear from the dentist:) I have to say Emma doesn't fall into the category, but the twins do!
Post a Comment