Today we went to visit our good friends Todd and Erin. Their little guy Owen turned 1 last month and had his big birthday bash today. Erin and I met years ago at work, she was my workout buddy helping me lose 72 pounds before my wedding. She stood by me as I exchanged my vows with Brad. Erin will always be like family to me. No matter where we live or how much time goes by before we see each other we both know that if we ever need to talk, we always pick up where we left off. Owen is such a happy, vivacious little boy, he puts a smile on my face every time I see him.
Please keep Erin's husband Todd in your prayers. This is the second year he has applied to UW's Orthotics and Prosthetic program. He should know in the next few months whether he is in the program or not. I think Todd would be so wonderful in this field and I pray that they pick him to be one of their 12 new students.

2 comments:
Please tell Todd that some whacky lady from the Bahamas is pulling for him. And happy birthday Owen, from the same whacky dame!
Logan...we can't see you with your eyes closed! Can't wait to see you this week!
Shay
Post a Comment