I can't belive I am posting this picture, I look terrible
Today Logan had 3 friends over to celebrate his birthday. (2 of Logan's best friends were terribly sick so they couldn't make it) Logan's 2 cousins also came over along with all of Logan's Grandma's and his Grandpa.(no my Dad doesn't have 3 wives, it was Brad's mom, my mom and my step mom)
We did a small craft, ate lunch , and had cake. It was a bit sensory overload for me, but everyone seemed to enjoy their time.
Thanks everyone for making Logan's 3rd birthday so special.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan! Awesome cake decor Jenna and you look great. I love Logan's birth pictures... I always thought that I'd miss something with a c-section as opposed to a natural birth, but that moment when you know they arrived safely, that first cry and the first look at your darling boy are just as precious no matter how it happens. It looks like Logan had a great birthday - any cool gifts?
Oh and PS - my dad does have three wives (not all at the same time)!! Yikes!
Jenna, you look great! The cake is fantastic, and it looks like everyone had a fabulous time. Happy Birthday Logan!
The cake was so good. You must have paid a fortune for it. LOL You also did a wonderful job with the decor. I love you and had a great time at the party.
Shay
Post a Comment