Today I am thankful for so many things.I could write a novel on the things I am thankful for but here are just a few:
A healthy little boy
Health care providers who pour their heart and souls into our son's care
Advancement in technology of medical equipment
Our fabulous friends, new and old
Our family
Healing when times got tough
A surgery free year for Logan
Mended relationships
A warm house
A stable business which continues to thrive even in the worst economy
A husband who adores me
My two happy, healthy, beautiful nieces
My beautiful little boy who lights up my life and amazes me in all that he is.
Today we have so much to be thankful for. Often I get caught up in the hustle of the holidays and find my self stressed out over silly things. I need to slow down and see how truly blessed my family is.
What are you thankful for this year?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment