Tuesday, November 25, 2008
End of soccer
Monday was our last class for the fall session of soccer. Danielle and I planned to have a pizza party and get the boys trophies. As you all know we have done an overhaul on Logan's diet so going out to eat doesn't really work. Danielle got all the trophies and because it was so nice after class and Logan can't eat out we went to the park. Thank you Danielle for taking the time to create and pick up the trophies. Logan loved soccer so I decided to sign him up for the winter session. The more activity that Logan can participate in the better. As you can see Logan is very proud of his trophy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is so cute! I had no idea that you guys were playing soccer...
so cute!
Post a Comment