Sunday, November 9, 2008

Limb clinic update

On Wednesday we went to limb clinic. This is where we see everyone. We see PT, OT, Greg and Dr.Mosca. Everything is going well, and Dr. Mosca sees nothing of concern. He is very impressed with how athletic Logan is. He wants to see us in 6 months just to check in. He still feels doing the hip surgery before kindergarten is a good idea, but time will tell. My friend Misti and her daughter Taylor recently moved to Oregon. They flew up for the day to go to clinic. I wish we had more time with them. Taylor is such a sweetie and I just love Misti's company. We will see them again soon, I think they will stay in town for a few days next time.





1 comment:

Misti said...

I must say these are some pretty cute kids.....I had fun hanging out with you. AND Logan IS the cutest little man ever!