Saturday, November 15, 2008
Major rock stars!!!
Every week Niki and I try to get together to have a play date with the kids. Logan loves Madeleine and Max so much and often asks to go to their house. Max loves coming to our house so we tend to switch houses. The kids played well and decided to start a rock band. What should we call this trio?
Max lead the vocals, as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Two dudes and a little lady!
How cute are they???
Shay
Oh how I wish that Eli and I could join you guys...
Hi Jenna, I forgot how I found your blog before, I just wanted to say I totally remember you and your family and I think I saw you at Target last week in Woodinville but I wasn't sure and didn't want to be a weirdo asking....anyways-have a great day!
Post a Comment