Thursday, August 28, 2008
Well, that's a bummer!
Brad got home from work last night and said, "you haven't been in the back yard have you?" I said "no, why?" Well I guess that one of our apple tree's root system has failed! This was our favorite apple tree. It produces tons of Braeburn apples, not to mention it blocks the view of our neighbors house(we absolutely LOVE our neighbor but a bit of privacy is always nice)This is a total bummer. If anyone wants some great apples they should be good for a couple of days, call and let me know if you want to come pick. I have an apple crisp in the oven right now! Thank God Logan wasn't playing under the tree when it went down.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That most definitely does suck! Apples are my favourite fruit, how fantastic to have a tree in you back garden.
I would love a good apple right now! The ones here are not so good. Do you want to overnight it to Honduras? : )
Miss you guys and hope you're doing well. Tell my adorable nephew that auntie loves him!
You making me an apple pie with my name on it Logan????
Auntie
Thanks for the apples! I made apple butter and applesauce. Kendal loves the apple butter... plenty of sugar in it. :)
Post a Comment