Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family photos



Today we did our first family photos. The women who did them was awesome, besides being a great photographer she is a great person. She sent me a few photos tonight just so I could see a sneak peak. I can't wait to see them all. Carrie said she has 223 pictures for us and they are all fantastic. I can't wait to share more soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM!!! So cute! So cute! So cute! Can't wait to see you this week.
Shay

Lizzie said...

What fabulous photos! You will want to get all 223! Looking forward to seeing some more.

Jenna said...

Yes Lizzie we get them all on a CD to do what we want with them. Im super excited to see the rest.

Kristina said...

They are amazing!

Carol Gerzsenye said...

Jenna,
These pictures are beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest. This photographer will have a great career. Of course the people in the pictures are the "world's most beautiful" people, so that helps! Very cute & impressive. See you soon. love, Dad & Carol

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great pics Jenna!! You all look so happy!!! Can't wait to see the others. ~Krissy