You would think living in Seattle we would be Seahawk fans, but as you all know we are die hard Steeler fans . My sister however is a huge Seahawk fan and is trying to mold her daughter to love the Seahawks too! We will see who Hayden likes once Auntie gets her watching the Steelers!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well of coarse she will follow after her mommy! Besides she doesn't really get to watch the games yet! o screen time for her!!!! Shay
OH MY GRACIOUS!!! That is just TOO stinking cute!!! LOVE the leg....that is so awesome, I knew they could do stuff like that but had never seen one....sweet!!!! :D
Oh my goodness--that little Seahawk outfit is tooo cute! We have been looking everywhere for one for Keely so she can match Rylee. Where did Shay find it?? Brent is trying to get a Steelers outfit. Who will win out first? =) Maureen
Aah...I'll have to go and look. Of course I was just at both places this week but didn't bother to even check. Thanks for the info! How about getting together next week? Maureen
6 comments:
Well of coarse she will follow after her mommy! Besides she doesn't really get to watch the games yet! o screen time for her!!!!
Shay
OH MY GRACIOUS!!! That is just TOO stinking cute!!! LOVE the leg....that is so awesome, I knew they could do stuff like that but had never seen one....sweet!!!! :D
I dint realize you hadnt seen his leg, I will email you a pic of the other leg! He has 2
Oh my goodness--that little Seahawk outfit is tooo cute! We have been looking everywhere for one for Keely so she can match Rylee. Where did Shay find it?? Brent is trying to get a Steelers outfit. Who will win out first? =)
Maureen
It was a gift, Shayhas seen them at Target, I think I have seen them at Fred Meyer
Aah...I'll have to go and look. Of course I was just at both places this week but didn't bother to even check. Thanks for the info! How about getting together next week?
Maureen
Post a Comment