



Today was Logan's first trip to the dentist. I was worried he wouldn't sit still, and he would cry. He did the opposite, he loved it there, and he let the lady clean and polish his teeth. The dentist said his teeth look wonderful. The dentist said we need to give up the bottle soon, so his teeth continue to be nice and straight. We will reduce bottle to bedtime only soon. I'm so happy Logan doesn't have any cavities, and now he is in the "no cavity club."(I don't think I have ever been in that club!) Thanks Danielle for recommending this dentist, he is fabulous!
6 comments:
Now I am going to need the name of your dentist... I know I should take Kendal too. I'm a horrible Mom. First no helmet and now no dentist appointment. I guess I could use some lessons from you.
A doctor will tell yuo not to do the dentist until age 3, don't worry!:)
Wow! This is absolutely amazing to see a child Logan's age sitting happily in a dentist's chair! Very cool. Logan, you are so brave and amazing. We are very proud of you!! love, Grandpa & Grandma
I need the name of the dentist! I wonder what the M's will do? a
How neat was your dentist having headphones for the kiddies! Great idea. P & G haven't been to the dentist yet, over in NZ they see a Dental Nurse at school and they check things over?! I have memories of the dental nurse and getting lots of fillings! Well done Logan for being such a good boy!
Post a Comment