Sunday, August 10, 2008

The photos are done!








Here are just a few of my favorites! Carrie did such a fantastic job. Can any one guess which one I plan to enlarge and hang in my entryway?

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I think you will go with the horizontal one of the 3 of you walking. It was a tough guess, they are all so good!

Danielle

Anonymous said...

LOVE TEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM! I'm guessing the the same as Danielle did or the one of you looking at Logan and Logan looking at the camera!
Shay

Misti said...

The one of Logan on his daddy's back and you smiling at the both of them.

Lizzie said...

Fabulous!

Jenna said...

ok, sinceno one guessed the picture i planned to enlarge I will re think my choice. I was thinking the one on the bridge. I also really like the first one under "sneak peak". We are really more candid sort of people rather than posed. Thanks , this is tricky

Anonymous said...

I guessed the one on the bridge first!!!!!!!! I love that one!
Shay