Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Logan has been going to bed later, and I haven't been feeling great so before I know it, it is after 9 and I'm too tired to blog. I will work on doing more updates.
I know just what you mean! I'm starting to miss days on my blog for the same reason... when I missed a day last week, my mom called me in the morning and said, "where's my grandson's update?" Geez mom... cut me some slack! Anyway, I do love seeing updates on what a fun filled life Logan has...
1 comment:
I know just what you mean! I'm starting to miss days on my blog for the same reason... when I missed a day last week, my mom called me in the morning and said, "where's my grandson's update?" Geez mom... cut me some slack! Anyway, I do love seeing updates on what a fun filled life Logan has...
Post a Comment