Thursday, April 16, 2009

What a day

Anyone who is on facebook has already read this post but for everyone else I will explain our day. Our day started early and we headed to my mom's around 9 to watch my niece Addison for an hour. The kids had a blast and hide plastic Easter eggs the entire time.

After that we headed to swimming.

When swimming finished we planned to meet Danielle and Graham at the park. We arrived , Danielle put Graham on the sidewalk and I did the same with Logan. We both turned to get our bags from the car and the boys , so excited to see each other went running for hugs. The hug was calm, but I think Logan lost his balance and Logan fell backwards bringing Graham with him. SMACK! Both boys were screaming. Logan had a bump and blood on the back of his head and Graham a very scratched up, bloody pinkie. We both went our separate ways to the pediatrician. So after many hours at the doctors, and hospital I'm excited to report that both boys are OK. I feel so bad for them both, and I'm just really sad tonight that this happened. Both pediatricians made a comment about "so much dirt in the wounds", the boys must have picked to dirtiest sidewalk to fall on!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Yikes. Poor little guy. Glad everyone is ok.

Kristina said...

So glad he is okay.

Great Aunt Sandy said...

How frightening for you and Logan. I am so grateful everyone is fine! Talk about boys being boys! I hope his head does'nt bother hime too much today. Give him a kiss from his auntie. Love you guys.

Carol Gerzsenye said...

Logan,
Wow, what a brave boy you are! We are so glad that you are OK. You are growing up so big and strong. We love you very much! Love, Grandpa & Grandma

Tara Dembowczyk said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a day indeed! I'm so sorry that happened, but so thankful everyone is okay. That picture is heartbreaking :(