
I just love the static hair!

Logan loves any experiments or craft



Today was such a beautiful day!I decided to start the day by cleaning and organizing Logan's bedroom closet. After some housework was done the three of us headed to the park. We played there for a while and then headed to a different park(not many children to play with at the first one)We got home after a few hours and played in the sandbox then decorated Easter eggs. We had a wonderful day playing outside and being together.
I love springtime and sunshine!
2 comments:
Lucky boy! Great job on decorating the eggs! We shall do it this week. It's so good to see you guys outside with great weather! Can't wait for summer!
Shay
Hi, Jenna. I saw your blog through Tara's. Do you do many crafts with your little one? I like to hear other mom's activity ideas, so I think I'll continue to check out your blog if that's OK with you! Logan is such a cutie!
Post a Comment