Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A great find






Today my friend Maureen and I took the kids to the park/lake. I have never heard of this lake or park and I have lived in the area for almost 4 years now. I was very impressed by the play structure. This park is fabulous and we will definitely be back soon. . Thanks Maureen for picking the play date spot today! The weather was great and so was the company!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun day sister! We are sooo jealous that we couldn't play too! Love you!
Shay

Anonymous said...

I'm sp glad you came! We had fun too
Maureen

Radar's Mom said...

I think one of the great pleasures in life is when you find a gem that's been siting right under your nose! I think that's one of the most wonderful things that our kids do for us... they motivate us to go find things we might normally ignore... they keep us young! The park and lake look like tons of fun - I'm glad you guys found it!

Lizzie said...

It looks wonderful Jenna, you must be all looking forward to summer, may you many more days like that!