Sunday, December 21, 2008

Uncle Thad would love this!
The boys were so helpful.
A snowball fight was a big hit, clearly the boys won!:)

I love that my husband rolls around in the snow with Logan, I would rather not get completely wet!
Max and Logan, Logan and Max!(can you name where a similar jingle came from, I know Danielle can!)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Max and Ruby!

Anonymous said...

So excited to see you guys and go sledding! Keep fingers crossed that we can...
Shay

karissa said...

Looks like you guys have really been enjoying yourselves. I hope your family is all able to travel and be together for Christmas like you hoped!

Radar's Mom said...

Hi Jenna,

Thanks for the tip on baby gas that you left on my blog (Radar love)... I was hoping I wouldn't have to cut out dairy, but I think I'm going to have to try it. Ick.. I'm not sure how you found my blog, but thanks for reading.

From the sunny beaches of the Bahamas to your snowy hills of Washington...

Big hugs,
Christena (aka, Radar's Mom)