This week has been so much fun! I encourage you all to take part in being brutally honest. Its good therapy.I most certainly did not have a blast on Thanksgiving, and I did not take home a full pan of pie. I did not eat 3 pieces of pie after I got home and certainly did not feel completely sick for the rest of the night
I did not buy 4 birthday gifts for our friends who's parties will be in the spring simply because they were on sale. And I do not plan to give them all the same gift.
I did not make a gingerbread house last night with Logan and Brad and I certainly did not eat the entire bowl of left over candy
I did not decorate my entire house for Christmas this week.
Last night Logan woke up over and over, and at 12:40 I did not go get him and bring him into bed with us, simply because I was tired.
I can't wait to see what you "did not" do this week.

2 comments:
I don't get it. Are we supposed to write things we did do but say we did not do them?
I get it! Yes dawg, that is exactly it!
Shay
Post a Comment