Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Monday's playdate!






On Monday Madeleine and Max came to play. It was nice and warm so the kids played for a while, then we headed outside. The kids loved playing in the pool and sprinkler together. We headed back inside after a while and got the kids all cleaned up. Getting 3 toddlers upstairs with towels, water, snacks is an adventure. I'm still not sure how Niki does it everyday with 2 toddlers and groceries(I think she has special powers). Madeleine and Logan decided to compare legs as they were getting dressed. Logan got so upset when Madeleine ran across the room WITHOUT her leggie on! Logan tried but it just didn't work. He said he wanted a long leg like Madeleine.:( It is so great to see them laugh together and chat together. I can't wait to play in Niki's backyard next week!

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

How wonderful for you all to get outside and play! it is wet, cold and miserable here, roll on summer! How cute are Logan, Max and Madeleine they look like they are having a ball!