Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friday's hair cut!





On Friday Logan got a hair cut. I think this is the best cut yet. I bought some gel so I plan to style his hair, as it looks so darn cut when it is styled. The problem is, his hair is so fine it just falls flat in no time! Logan is looking like such a big boy lately!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a super sexy doo little man. Auntie can't believe what a big boy you are becoming!

Misti said...

I didn't think that boy could get any cuter....I was wrong.

Lizzie said...

How cute is Logan! I just LOVE the haircut especially the way it is styled.

Kate said...

oh it's adorable....i love it when they just start that big boy stage.....so cute!! :)

Kelly Glenn said...

Hey Jenna! Thanks for the comments! It's great to hear from you. Logan's hair looks great. And I love my room. The guy who made the "Albert Einstein" comment was actually Rey, so he was just joking. ha. It's been great so far! Keep in touch!

Kate said...

hi again.... :)
yeah, i didn't realize the liners could be colored either. before she just had the skin tone color. anyways, but yeah i did know the outside could be a "design/color" etc....don't think i'm quite ready for that, maybe one day tho. they say kids really like showing it off!! ) maybe if it was like princess or something Chloe would go for it....soo funny! :) i need to take a pict of her 3 legs lined up together. :D happy wednesday, hope you're week is going great!! thanks for stopping by....so glad to get to know you!!!