Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Soggy pickin'
Yesterday we drove up north to a no spray, organic, strawberry farm. We had planned to go with some friends but due to rain they headed home. I was convinced it wasn't raining but boy was I wrong!! We got soaked! The amount of mud on our shoes was indescribable! Even though it rained we had a wonderful time. I love getting the cousins together. Hayden is quite the character these days and Logan and I love egging her on:) The farm had wonderful milkshakes using fresh organic strawberries from the farm. I now have a freezer full of strawberries. I look forward to blueberry picking later this summer. Note to self: never wear a terry cloth outfit and flip flops in the pouring down rain!
Arriving to the farm in the pouring rain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have to laugh....you commented on your outfit and how you got soaked, but in the pictures both Shay and your Mom have flip flops on (or sandels on your Mom). It looks like you guys had a great time. I need to head out to go berry picking. I want some homemade jam!!!
Take Care!! Kim
We had a ton of fun sis! Thanks for inviting us out there. Next time I will be mr prepared but the rain didstop in just nough time.
Shay
Got to give it to you Jenna, nothing puts you off!! Looks like great fun besides the rain, wish we were with you eating some strawberries!
I just love, love, LOVE the picture of Logan with his juicy chin. That's a keeper. I used to go picking blueberries up in Maine and still have so many fond memories of those adventures.
Post a Comment