
Saturday I got my hair done. I thought I would go a bit darker for the fall, but my plan didn't turn out so well. The black foils , "leaked" color onto the lighter foils so now my hair is a bit blue! I talked to my hairdresser and will go back in this week so she can fix it. I will have her add a bit more blond. I feel so "goth" with this hair color! I guess it is the right time of year to have a hair mishap!
5 comments:
I think you look beautiful sis!
Shay
and a lovely shade of blue at that.........Hugs!
I thought your hair looked great Saturday night, and I didn't notice any blue at all! =) Thanks for coming Saturday, and for the lovely cross. We have it hanging in her bedroom.
Maureen
I think your hair looks great! You always look so groomed, because Auckland is so humid I just end up with frizz!!:(
Before i even read what you wrote i thought, Man! I love you hair! In the pic you can't tell it's a bit blue...none the less though, i like it a lot!
Post a Comment