Happy Halloween! We had a great evening! We went trick or treating in our neighborhood with our neighbors/friends Kendal and Max. The kids got super silly towards the end. We had a wonderful night with no rain!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMGosh buddy that costume is adorable! You are the cutest cowboy I have ever seen! Auntie Shay
What a darling costume. He must have roped a whole lotta candy last night. I thought about stopping by, but it was close to 9 pm when we headed home. Sorry! Glad you had fun!! KIM
Thanks for going out with us! Kendal had a great time and kept asking if it was Halloween all day on Saturday. We keep telling her she has to wait until next year. Now what to do with all this candy...
4 comments:
OMGosh buddy that costume is adorable! You are the cutest cowboy I have ever seen!
Auntie Shay
Happy Halloween Logan! Glad you missed the rain. Graham and Claire came home with some wet candy!
What a darling costume. He must have roped a whole lotta candy last night. I thought about stopping by, but it was close to 9 pm when we headed home. Sorry! Glad you had fun!! KIM
Thanks for going out with us! Kendal had a great time and kept asking if it was Halloween all day on Saturday. We keep telling her she has to wait until next year. Now what to do with all this candy...
Post a Comment