


Today was the end of this session of the Little Gym. It was "show week" today and we were so lucky to have Logan's Granny and Grandma come to watch. Logan does so well, I think he can gallop faster than anyone else in the class! We will take the summer off to enjoy the outdoors but will start back in September. He will move into the final parent/tot class:( He will always be my little gold medalist!! He is such an amazing little guy.
2 comments:
LOGAN, your are so amazing!!! You hsve grown so much this year, and I don't think there is anything that you cann't do!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! BUTTERS LOVES YOU TOO!!
WOW!!! I couldn't agree more! I just love it when they blow everyone's expectations!! :D Thanks so much for your email...I am SO glad that you wrote. I had changed computers and lost your blog address, etc. It is SO cool to be able to visit with a family who has a special little one like our Chloe. I can't wait to show her pictures of your Logan...I've got some on mine you could show Logan. I'll write more later...gotta run! Have a FAB weekend!!!
Post a Comment