I just had to share with everyone that tonight my sister Shay graduated from nursing school. All she needs to do now is take a state exam and she will be a nurse! I'm so amazed by her. She finished her last year pregnant then completed the last 2 months of school with a newborn. She took only a few weeks off after the birth of Hayden and then she went right back to clinical. I don't think I left Logan at all for the first year! Congrats sister, I love you so much and am very proud of you.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Congrats Sister!
I just had to share with everyone that tonight my sister Shay graduated from nursing school. All she needs to do now is take a state exam and she will be a nurse! I'm so amazed by her. She finished her last year pregnant then completed the last 2 months of school with a newborn. She took only a few weeks off after the birth of Hayden and then she went right back to clinical. I don't think I left Logan at all for the first year! Congrats sister, I love you so much and am very proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment