


We got Logan's new leg yesterday. It is beautiful! It is a bit more colorful than I imagined, but Logan is thrilled with it and so proud to be wearing it. After trying it on a few times we realized there was a couple major problems. The clutch was broken and the fabric I supplied Greg with melted during the heating process, causing a huge problem in the hole where the screw goes in. To make a long story short, we do not have the new leg, and if Greg can fix the problem, we will use it for his "water" leg, if not we will use the test leg for the water. We go tomorrow to start the process of making him a new leg. This was just one of those things that happen, and I'm so thankful that Greg is so accurate and great at what he does. I will update soon, I found some more fabric today and it is even more colorful than this leg. It is Logan's leg and he gets to decide what he wants on it(except Pinky-pie!)
1 comment:
Post a Comment