Today we went to get Logan's new leg and "water" leg!! Both legs fit and look FABULOUS! I couldn't be more impressed with Greg, Peter and Lindsey for all their hard work and attention to detail. I was worried the new fabric would be really bright, but we love it. It is all boy and all Steelers:)
I will get more pics up soon, the boys are out showing off the new leg to our neighbors.
super duper cool new legs. wow, love that steelers pattern. the summer will have a new meaning with a water leg right? I know I'm excited to do wading pools now that Tegan can actually walk and not need me to lean over and hold him up. you should come over to the kirkland outdoor pool sometime. they have a kids wading pool that is fun when it is nice and hot out. talk to you later! Brooke
2 comments:
super duper cool new legs. wow, love that steelers pattern. the summer will have a new meaning with a water leg right? I know I'm excited to do wading pools now that Tegan can actually walk and not need me to lean over and hold him up. you should come over to the kirkland outdoor pool sometime. they have a kids wading pool that is fun when it is nice and hot out.
talk to you later!
Brooke
Wow! 2 leggies! Every kid should be so lucky. Maybe I can get Greg to make us a water leg too....
Post a Comment