
Brad arrived home today around 2:30. Logan was so excited to see him! Brad had a wonderful trip but missed Logan and I a lot so I think the plan is for all of us to go in the future. I'm so excited to see him too, but shortly after he returned home, I jetted out the door to Fred Meyers, I really didn't need anything, just a break. On Saturday Logan was up all night vomiting due to a piece of cake he ate(all 3 of us who ate the cake became sick), so the vomit wasn't the problem, the 12 loads of laundry was!
All in all the trip was fun for Brad, Logan did well, my house is relatively clean and everyone is healthy and happy.
All in all the trip was fun for Brad, Logan did well, my house is relatively clean and everyone is healthy and happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment