Sunday, May 23, 2010

Its a ........baby!!

As many of you know we are having a baby!!!We will be completing our family this November!!We are so excited, this baby is just so loved, wanted and prayed for. I know in my heart that this baby is healthy and strong and thriving but my mind wanders into places it shouldn't. Logan is just thrilled to be a big brother! It's so fun to watch him and listen to all his questions, like "when can the baby hear me talk to it?" I'm trying to take all this in but wrapping my mind around actually being pregnant, with a "normal"pregnancy is a hard thing. We praise God for this growing little life. Tomorrow marks the 2ND Trimester and I am so thankful
12 week bump!
Look at this face is he excited to be a big brother or what?

7 comments:

Anissa said...

cute bump. :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations from montana!!

The Turkington Family said...

I had no idea! CONGRATS!!! How exciting :-) I can't wait to watch the journey of this new little life unfold.

Anonymous said...

What? You are pregnant????
LOL
Shay

Radar's Mom said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I didn't know!!! I am so happy for you Jenna! What wonderful, wonderful news! We will be checking in more often now to watch as your belly and heart grow bigger and bigger over these next months!

Congratulations! I am so very, very happy for you and your whole family!!!

Kate said...

YAAAYYY!!!!! CONGRATS guys, so excited for you!! You look so cute!!! ;)

The Kirks said...

Congratulations! Logan will love beginning a big brother. =)