Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Logan!

Last Saturday Logan turned 4. I wish I could slow time down, but I do enjoy watching Logan become the little person he is. We had family over for lunch and cake, and we all had such a good time. Logan is changing so much. He is so independent and self sufficient. Logan is sleeping in his own room now, which is great for me to have some free time in the evenings. Logan is all about Daddy these days,and could care less where I am or what I am doing as long as he has Brad he is content. Happy Birthday Love, you are the best. I am so blessed to be able to be your mommy!



5 comments:

Chris said...

Best wishes this year Logan!

Anissa said...

Such a big boy! Happy Birthday Logan!

Kate said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Logan!!!! :D

Tara Dembowczyk said...

That's wonderful!! Looks like he had a great time.

Radar's Mom said...

Happy Belated Logan!!!! If you're anything like us, we keep celebrating for the whole month. I'm looking forward to seeing the new and amazing things that Logan keeps accomplishing in his 5th year!!!