Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall=football

Fall means time for football. Not only does Logan love the Steelers he also loves going to his Uncle's games. My brother in law is the head coach at a local high school. Logan can't seem to make it through a whole game because he gets so tired! We hope to go tomorrow for a super awesome game! We can't wait to see 2 rivals duke it out!

4 comments:

kprince said...

OMG...LOVE the ear muffs!! And GO FALCONS!!

Anonymous said...

Man I wish we could get to more games. I guess we could if we wanted. i should say I wish I wanted to drive down more!
Love you!!! Shay

Alicia said...

Cute pic. Love those ear muffs! Need to get a pair for Cohen. It is so cute how into it Logan gets. Or shall I say he is so cute????

Anissa said...

We love football too. Our whole family has Seahawk outfits/shirts. Actually, Addison had that Seahawks cheerleader outfit your niece is wearing last season. So cute.
I don't know about those Steelers though... can't say you'd find any Steeler fans around our house. :) GO HAWKS!