Monday, February 25, 2008

Where has the last 2 years gone?











I think since Logan will be 2 on Wednesday it is a good time to look back on the day Logan was born. It was the most amazing day of my life. In an instant, I was completly in love. He was perfect in everyway. My baby is growning up so quickly, and I am so proud of who he has become.

2 comments:

Candi said...

Happy Birthday to your Logan!! I found a link to your blog on cfhusband. I have a Logan who is 5 and a Lucas that turns two Feb. 26. I love the Elmo cupcakes. My little one loves Elmo!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN! I KNOW YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH YOU FRIENDS TODAY. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY TO SHARE YOUR HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN WITH YOU.

LOVE YOU LOTS,
AUNT SANDY AND UNCLE DICK
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO